344 Dees Road, BELBORA
RELAX, RECHARGE, REJUVENATE..
- 300 Acre (121.8ha) rural holding just 25km off the Highway at Nabiac
- Fabulous generator powered weekender with large open plan living and wood fire
- Including 2/3 bedrooms, full kitchen, bathroom and wrap around verandah
- The verandah enjoys elevated views of the open grazing country
- Great shedding including a large machinery shed, hay shed and additional storage shed
- Solid timber cattle yards complete with cattle crush and loading race
- Paddocks are all well watered via numerous large dams
- Ideal mix of country with approx 70 acres cleared and the balance being established timber
- Numerous riding/walking tracks throughout the timber
- Regularly running 25 cows and calves
- The property could also be purchased as a going concern with current livestock
- Located just 3.5km off the Bucketts Way at Belbora.
|Land Use:||Mixed Farming|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed