Lot 2/646 Upper Avon Road, GLOUCESTER
Land Area 140 acres
ULTIMATE UPPER AVON GRAZING!
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire approximately 140 acres of Avon River grazing country
- With approximately 1km double frontage to the Avon River
- Approximately 80 acres of highly productive River flat country
- Nestled against the Avon River Nature Reserve it receives the first water from the Avon River
- Regular applications of fertiliser, with well established Kikuyu based pastures
- Also including some improved open ridge grazing country
- Renowned for producing some of the districts finest weaners and yearlings
- Rare opportunity to purchase such a productive small farm on the southern side of Gloucester
- Located in a peaceful setting just 2.5 hours from North Sydney
- Subject to final Council Approval and area survey.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed